We have posted a few articles about branding and why it is so important in marketing. We thought it might be helpful to suggest some ideas to help you refine and define your brand.
What is a brand?
- the outside view of the company, product or service.
- the sum of all relationships between buyer and seller.
- the most important asset that the organization owns.
- the symbolic embodiment of all the information connected with a product or service.
- the set of expectations associated with a product or service.
- what leads customers to choose you over the competition.
Questions to get your thinking started
- What do your employees think sets your company apart?
- What is your company best at?
- What are your core strengths?
- What do you offer that one else offers?
- What do you love about your business?
- What makes your employees proud?
- Why has your company been able to stay in business when others have failed?
- If your company were to close, how would you want to be remembered?
Every contact or interaction with your customers and prospects is an opportunity for you to communicate your brand
- Letterhead and business cards
- Company vehicles
- Staff attire
- Direct Mail
- Web site
What do people (customers, prospects, audience) experience with your:
- Product or service
- Customer service
- Employee attitudes and actions
- Atmosphere of your place of business
- Role in the community
Now that you have a clearer idea of who you are and what you are all about, how can we help you share it? Direct Mail is a great way to reach the people who most want to hear from you.